The Environment Partnership
The Environment Partnership (TEP) is an established technical and environmental consultancy providing specialist and niche environmental services. Based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) our team of experienced professionals provide environmental management solutions across the region including the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and further afield.
Our international consultants bring a world class capability plus a strong understanding of the local regulations and drivers to provide the best solutions to private and public sector clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
TEP can help your company if you are:
- Planning construction work and require environmental permitting and planning assistance to meet legislative requirements
- In the process of construction and require environmental management and auditing services
- Undertaking demolition or refurbishment works and need to assess buildings for Asbestos and other hazardous materials
- In need of Asbestos surveys, Asbestos removal management and validation, and Asbestos Supervising Consultant (ASC) services
- Looking to assess your properties for occupational health and safety risks
- Acquiring or selling a site and need to understand potential environmental liabilities