Asbestos and other hazardous materials can present health and safety risks to your employees and external stakeholders. If not managed appropriately, hazardous materials can also result in a significant financial liability to your business, as well as resulting in your operations contravening legislative requirements.
TEP has the capacity to provide a wide range of hazardous materials management services to mitigate the health and safety, legal and potential financial risks that may be presented by hazardous materials.
Our team of Asbestos and hazardous materials management professionals hold internationally recognized qualifications, have a significant number of years’ experience and conduct assessments and audits in accordance with industry best practice.
Further details of our Asbestos services can be found at www.asbestos.ae
- Asbestos Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys (Formerly Type 2 and Type 3 Asbestos surveys)
- Asbestos Management Plans (AMP)
- Asbestos Supervising Consultant (ASC) services including Asbestos removal supervision, auditing and independent verification
- Airborne Fibre Monitoring
- Asbestos Contaminated Land Remediation Management
- Hazardous and Deleterious Materials Assessments and Inspections (Including PCBs, Lead, Man Made Mineral Fibre, CFCs, HCFCs, Heavy metals, Cadmium/Mercury/Nickel).