Our team of Environmental Planning specialists understands both the requirements and importance of environmental assessments as part of the project approval process. TEP has the capacity to assist in the successful delivery of projects throughout the project lifecycle from the feasibility and planning stages, through to detailed assessments as part of project permitting and follow up monitoring and auditing.
We have developed solid relationships with regulatory authorities, ensuring that we are able to streamline the project approval process for our Clients. We also have significant experience in the application of international best practice, such as World Bank Group standards.
We are supported by a range of technical experts based both within the Middle East and globally to provide specialist inputs into our work. This includes noise and vibration, terrestrial and marine ecology, air quality, soil and groundwater, heritage, social and waste specialists.
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environment & Social Impact Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Site Selection and Feasibility Studies
- Opportunities and Constraints Analysis
- Environmental Management and Monitoring Plans
- Environmental Monitoring and Audits